Wednesday, November 29, 2006

'GANS AT SEA
by Lucille D'ecoupage
The wind makes the most peculiar sound as it turns your toes black and freezes the snot an inch inside of your nose. "Woooooooowooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssshhoooooooooshtooooooo", but I feel I can't do it justice.
Pleasant.
Soothing really.
Warm, dare I say?
At any rate, afraid not much more for it really. Nothing much else to say. Did I mention it was cold? Yes. Bloody cold. Dickinson's gone all solid on me, silly tit. No more witty observances from the old fellow... Ah well, all for the best I suppose. Seeing as I can't move my body, I can't really complain now can I?
But if I could, I can assure you this - the complaints would be long and thorough.
Yet... even this takes all my energy ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home